Treatment Mechanics Series: Treatment efficiency in Class 1 Permanent Dentition
Course Synopsis: This program will describe the 3 stages of permanent dentition treatment with the specific checkpoints for each of these 3 stages. These protocols and checkpoints create treatment efficiency with no backtracking. This means shorter treatment times and more ‘on time’ finishes.
Teaching Points in this module
- Learn why dentists refer you patients
- Learn the 3 stages full brace treatment and the clinical objectives for each stage for efficient treatment
- See how Indirect bonding can provide another step toward treatment efficiency
- Six strategies to develop a personalized Smile Arc for each patient
- Five steps personalize each patients arch form
- A retention philosophy with a biological basis
Enrolling in this video presentation by Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion and setting aside a personal 15 minute Q&A with Dr Righellis. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting (510) 219-0416.