Inter Disciplinary Series: Missing Upper Lateral Incisors- Strategies, Success and Shortcomings
Course Synopsis: This course will emphasize the four criteria required for successful lateral incisor replacement and the three key tooth positions for optimal cuspid substitution treatment. Cases will be reported from as early 1980 to the present. While esthetic outcomes have always been clear, advanced technologies in dental materials and a more clear understanding of optimal esthetics by the layperson, the demand for optimal occlusal function and esthetics is now expected and can be achieved. –
Teaching Points in this module
- What do you tell the family in the middle mixed dentition?
- What diagnostic factors determine to open space or close spaces?
- Who is on the team to help make that decision?
- Short and Long term outcomes dental implants in the ‘Smile Zone”.
- After the cuspid is substituted into the lateral incisor position, how do you interact with the restorative dentist as the final esthetic and functional result is restored?
Enrolling in this video presentation by Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion and setting aside a personal 15 minute Q&A with Dr Righellis. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting (510) 219-0416.