Diagnostic Planning Series: How to do a Visualized Treatment Plan
Course synopsis: This ‘How to do it’ module will take you step by step on how to do a pre treatment. This module will show you how to visualize the patients facial balance with various treatment options. Learning this skill set show gives the patient the facial balance direction of your treatment plan ( e.g. extraction with retraction, extraction without retraction and non extraction treatment)
Teaching Points in this module
- 6 Elements of an Attractive Smile
- Three criteria for Optimal Facial Balance and Symmetry
- Countless case reports with Pre, VTO and Actual outcomes for your viewing
- How to do a VTO in Dolphin Imaging Step-by-Step analysis
- Upon request, a pdf file of the step-by step approach on the ‘how to’ will be sent to you.
Enrolling in this video presentation by Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion and setting aside a personal 15 minute Q&A with Dr Righellis. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting (510) 219-0416.