Three Unique Straty Righellis Teaching Programs: Straight from Straty
In office courses are designed for personalized one-on-one coaching specific to the orthodontists needs at that time. Do you want greater personal and professional satisfaction in your orthodontic practice? Do you want more new patients saying yes to your best care? Do you want to thrive in the current fee-service environment? Want answers to some of your pressing orthodontic clinical and practice problems? I can help you!
If you said yes to any of these questions, I have great news! I‘ve devoted my entire professional life to learning from the best and I want to share that passion and purpose with you. To do so, I’m offering three unique programs that will help you succeed and thrive in your own practice.
Want to save travel time and expenses? Have travel restrictions given you time for virtual learning? Dr. Straty Righellis has the ideal courses to help you improve your orthodontic practice and the care you deliver to patients. Courses offered include:
- Airway & the Pediatric Patient
- The Missing Upper Lateral Incisor: Strategies, Successes & Shortcomings
- Efficient & “On-Time” Treatment Mechanics in the Permanent Dentition
- The Occlusion Determines If Treatment Is Indicated, Yet
- The 4 P’s for a Thriving Practice: Product, Place, People & Promotion
Modules within each of the four areas will be divided into 50 minutes segments with a maximum of four hours per day available. Virtual courses will begin 8:00 am PST. If you’ve registered on this site and are on our email list, you’ll be notified of the next available online course dates.
One-Day Training Seminar – Purchase Course
Our one-day seminar course is open to up to 5 university-trained orthodontists. This format is designed for the busy orthodontist who wants to sample The Straty Righellis Teaching approach. The four areas of learning included will cover all of the following:
- Diagnostic Planning
- Treatment Mechanics
- Inter Disciplinary
- Practice Development
During this one-day seminar, you’ll learn treatment efficiency tips for both routine cases and more complicated interdisciplinary cases. Plus, you’ll receive case reports that will provide you with timesaving tips you can immediately use in your office. The seminar will be held at the Straty Righellis Teaching Center in Oakland California (San Francisco Bay Area).
Two-Day Mini-Residency with 4 Months Online Coaching – Purchase Course
Dr. Straty Righellis offers a truly one-of-a-kind teaching style during his two-day seminars. You’ll have an opportunity for real over-the-shoulder learning customized to meet your practice needs. I will provide solutions for:
- Delivering your case presentations in language that patients/parents can understand and have them say yes to your treatment plans.
- Share treatment mechanics that help you increase efficiency and reduce overall patient treatment time.
- Use a computer system to its full potential in your orthodontic practice, as a powerful tool to show facial balance and symmetry.
- Niche presentations will include accelerated tooth movement cases and missing teeth with long term outcomes
The Straty Righellis Teaching Center in Oakland California (San Francisco Bay Area) plays host to our two-day seminar. The program will allow you to enjoy your evening stay at the Claremont Hotel and Spa and pre and post days in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, so if you’re even leaning toward maybe, don’t you owe it to yourself, your family and your patients to learn if this is the right program for you? It can greatly advance your skills and confidence, while continuing to benefit you every day for the rest of your practice life. That’s why this is such a terrific long-term investment in your practice, giving 20-100 times back in return.