- Instructor: Dr. Straty Righellis - Board Certified Orthodontist
- Duration: 90 minutes
Treatment Mechanics Series: Overview
- Treatment Mechanics Series: Treatment efficiency in Class 1 Permanent Dentition: This program will describe the 3 stages of permanent dentition treatment with the specific checkpoints for each of these 3 stages. These protocols and checkpoints create treatment efficiency with no backtracking. This means shorter treatment times and more ‘on time’ finishes. – Purchase Course $120
- Treatment Mechanics Series: Class II malocclusion (Mixed Dentition) with short lower jaws – Diagnosis and unique treatment approach: Improving the skeletal relationships in patients with short lower jaws in the mixed dentition is another orthodontic diagnostic and treatment challenge. I will share what approach our approach to create outcomes successful. – Purchase Course $60
- Treatment Mechanics Series: Cuspid Impactions: Early recognition and prevention techniques – These strategies will reduce the number of cuspid impactions: This module, with evidenced based studies, supports proven clinical strategies to reduce impacted cuspids in the permanent dentition. Of particular importance is sharing the language to have your dental referral sources see the benefit for their patients and make a timely and early referral. – Purchase Course $40
- Treatment Mechanics Series: Class II Malocclusions (Permanent Dentition) with patients with a short lower jaw – Diagnosis and Treatment Options with five case reports: One of several orthodontic diagnostic and treatment challenges is correction of the Class 2 malocclusion with a short lower jaw in the permanent dentition. Using a goal directed approach to diagnosis and treatment planning lessens the challenge. – Purchase Course $60
Each module will demonstrate the benefits of Goal-Directed Diagnosis, Treatment Planning and Case Outcomes to help your clinical practice thrive! All modules have immediate applicability.
Enrolling in this video presentations by Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course in question and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion and setting aside a personal 15 minute Q&A with Dr Righellis. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting (510) 219-0416.