- Instructor: Dr. Straty Righellis - Board Certified Orthodontist
- Duration: 90 minutes
Inter Disciplinary Series: Overview
- Inter Disciplinary Series: Missing Upper Lateral Incisors- Strategies, Success and Shortcomings: This course will emphasize the four criteria required for successful lateral incisor replacement and the three key tooth positions for optimal cuspid substitution treatment. Cases will be reported from as early 1980 to the present. While esthetic outcomes have always been clear, advanced technologies in dental materials and a more clear understanding of optimal esthetics by the layperson, the demand for optimal occlusal function and esthetics is now expected and can be achieved. – Purchase Course $120
- Inter Disciplinary Series: Airway and the Pediatric Patient – What you need to know to educate your families: The evolution of sleep disordered breathing treatments in reminiscent of past TMD therapies. Many health care providers had treatment solutions but there was not always a clear and complete diagnosis. Historically, decisions were often made from their ‘frame of reference’. I see similarities in the evolution of sleep disordered breathing diagnosis and treatments. This course is designed to educate you and your patients to make a clear diagnosis PRIOR to making a definitive treatment plan. Also be sure all airway team members are on board. It also requires that each airway team member’s look at solutions with realistic expectations based upon biology and consistent clinical outcomes. – Purchase Course $120
- Inter Disciplinary Series: Complex Inter Disciplinary Cases: I categorized complex Inter disciplinary cases when 3 or more specialist is integrally involved in the diagnosis and treatments. This video will share how you chose your team members with protocols and check points along the way. Case reports will show you how a coordinated team can achieve outcomes that last! – Purchase Course $90
- Inter Disciplinary Series: Hypodontia Cases – You don’t see many but when you do it’s your time to show your stuff: While you may not see many in your practice lifetime, when you do, you will be able to test your complete skill sets to provide complete dentistry and a very satisfied patient. Multiple doctors over many years are required in many cases to achieve optimal outcomes. Case reports will show you how a coordinated team can achieve great outcomes that last. – Purchase Course $90
Each module will demonstrate the benefits of Goal-Directed Diagnosis, Treatment Planning and Case Outcomes to help your clinical practice thrive! All modules have immediate applicability.
Enrolling in a course from Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course you wish to take, and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (510) 482-0600.