- Instructor: Dr. Straty Righellis - Board Certified Orthodontist
- Duration: 45 minutes
Inter Disciplinary Series: Hypodontia
Course Synopsis: Congenitally missing multiple teeth presents unique challenges to the orthodontist, patient and parent. While few cases are seen, when one is referred to you and your Inter disciplinary team becomes involved.
Teaching Points in this module
- Learn what to say to the parents when Hypodontia is first recognized
- Learn orthodontic strategies for placement of anterior teeth
- Enlist prosthodontics specialist to discuss placement and replacement of posterior teeth
- Explain to the family the time line of care from problem recognition, observation, treatment, and eventual prosthetic placement.
Purchasing this course is a simple 3-step process. Just click on the link below to review the course page and add it to your cart. Then all you have to do is complete the checkout process. Finally, we’ll contact you with the link and password to the private page where you can view the course at your leisure. It’s simple, it’s secure and it all starts when you click below!
Enrolling in this video presentation by Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion and setting aside a personal 15 minute Q&A with Dr Righellis. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting (510) 219-0416.