- Instructor: Dr. Straty Righellis - Board Certified Orthodontist
- Duration: 60 minutes
Inter Disciplinary Series: Airway and the Pediatric Patient – What you need to know to educate your families
Course Synopsis: The evolution of sleep disordered breathing treatments in reminiscent of past TMD therapies. Many health care providers had treatment solutions but there was not always a clear nor complete diagnosis. Historically, dentists and other health allies often made decisions from their ‘frame of reference’. I see similarities in the evolution of sleep disordered breathing diagnosis and treatments. This course is designed to educate you and your patients to make a clear diagnosis PRIOR to making a definitive treatment plan. Also be sure all airway team members are on board. It also requires that each airway team member’s look at solutions with realistic expectations based upon biology and consistent clinical outcomes. – Purchase Course $120
Teaching Points in this module
- Learn the 5 possible reasons for sleep related breathing disorders and how this helps your team identify the appropriate treatment.
- Develop an airway team approach to diagnose and treat
- Plan possible and predictable treatment options based upon an accurate team diagnosis
- At the completion of this module, you will have a broader understanding the various possible causes and potential treatment options with sleep related breathing disorders.
Enrolling in this video presentation by Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion and setting aside a personal 15 minute Q&A with Dr Righellis. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting (510) 219-0416.