- Instructor: Dr. Straty Righellis - Board Certified Orthodontist
- Duration: 35 minutes
Diagnostic Planning Series: Integrating the Occlusion, Smile Esthetics and Facial Balance for Optimal Outcomes (Part 1)
Course Synopsis: This module will demonstrate diagnostic planning for complete orthodontic outcomes. While the occlusion dictates the need for treatment, the smile and facial esthetics guides you where to place the teeth in the face for optimal outcomes. The lessons learned in this module will be applied to future cases and help differentiate you from others. – Purchase Course $90
Teaching Points in this module
- Occlusal Diagnosis- How accurate can we and need to be?
- The 6 elements of an Attractive Smile
- Five steps in developing the Smile Arc
- Three criteria for Optimal Facial Balance and Symmetry
- How to language this process so your client can understand
Enrolling in this video presentation by Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion and setting aside a personal 15 minute Q&A with Dr Righellis. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting (510) 219-0416.