- Instructor: Dr. Straty Righellis - Board Certified Orthodontist
- Duration: 40 minutes
Diagnostic Planning Series: How to do a Visualized Treatment Plan
Course synopsis: This ‘How to do it’ module will take you step-by-step on how to do a pre treatment visualized case presentation. This module will show you how to visualize the patients facial balance with various treatment options. Learning this skill set shows the patient the facial balance direction of your treatment plan ( e.g. extraction with retraction, extraction without retraction and non extraction treatment)
Teaching Points in this module
- 6 Elements of an Attractive Smile
- Three criteria for Optimal Facial Balance and Symmetry
- Countless case reports with Pre, VTO and Actual outcomes for your viewing
- How to do a VTO in Dolphin Imaging Step-by-Step analysis
- Upon request, a pdf file of the step-by step approach on the ‘how to’ will be sent to you.
Purchasing this course is a simple 3-step process. Just click on the link below to review the course page and add it to your cart. Then all you have to do is complete the checkout process. Finally, we’ll contact you with the link and password to the private page where you can view the course at your leisure. It’s simple, it’s secure and it all starts when you click below!
Enrolling in this video presentation by Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion and setting aside a personal 15 minute Q&A with Dr Righellis. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting (510) 219-0416.