- Instructor: Dr. Straty Righellis - Board Certified Orthodontist
- Duration: 2 days
Two Day In-Office Seminar with 4 Months of Online Coaching
Dr. Straty Righellis offers a truly one-of-a-kind teaching style during his two-day seminars. You’ll have an opportunity for real over-the-shoulder learning customized to meet your practice needs. I will provide solutions for:
- Delivering your case presentations in language that patients/parents can understand and have them say yes to your treatment plans.
- Share treatment mechanics that help you increase efficiency and reduce overall patient treatment time.
- Use a computer system to its full potential in your orthodontic practice, as a powerful tool to show facial balance and symmetry.
- Niche presentations will include accelerated tooth movement cases and missing teeth with long term outcomes
The Straty Righellis Teaching Center in Oakland California (San Francisco Bay Area) plays host to our two-day seminar. The program will allow you to enjoy your evening stay at the Claremont Hotel and Spa and pre and post days in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, so if you’re even leaning toward maybe, don’t you owe it to yourself, your family and your patients to learn if this is the right program for you? It can greatly advance your skills and confidence, while continuing to benefit you every day for the rest of your practice life. That’s why this is such a terrific long-term investment in your practice, giving 20-100 times back in return.
The program is 100% guaranteed to deliver what it promises, or your money back. Tuition includes Friday lunch, and Friday night dinner and course material. – Purchase In Office Course $6797
This two-day seminar will demonstrate the benefits of Goal-Directed Diagnosis, Treatment Planning and Case Outcomes to help your clinical practice thrive! All modules included have immediate applicability.
Enrolling in a course from Dr. Righellis is easy! Just purchase the course you wish to take, and we’ll contact you within 72 hours to discuss the specific course materials and timelines for completion. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Righellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (510) 219-0416.